Saturday, February 20, 2010

We {heart} Family

Grandma Suzi came and brought Spence her yummy delicious cinnamon rolls, and Belle and Gavin. It was so good to see them, it had been a few days. Gavin is not old enough to visit on an immuno-compromised unit so I stayed out in the lobby with him. While I was out in the lobby my cousin Becky and my uncle Mark walked up. What a pleasant surprise. They brought him the super cool visor hat WITH HAIR! it even looks like his spikey hair except with bleached tips. Logs, Raynee, and Arza also came to brighten up his night! We are so thankful for family. Spence is so thankful that he even gave a "full smile".






2 comments:

  1. That is a great smile and a sweet visor!

    Glad you got to see your kids, that has to be really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, 6 posts in one morning! We don't even get one a day. Thank you for doing this. It's so hard to be so far away. I want to hug you! I'm glad you found some alone time for Holly. You need to take care of yourself so you will always have enough to give your family and Spencer. Good girl!

    ReplyDelete