Monday, February 15, 2010

All You Need is Love

This week was filled with visitors and packages. I just wanted to thank all of you for bringing a smile to Spencer's face (even if it is only a half smile!) with your thoughts and love!

This is my new favorite picture. Leave it to Keri to put "disguise" glasses in his package. He thought that this was absolutely fantastic! We love you Jensens!


Grandpa OK, Grandma Suzi, Arza, Logan, Raynee, Lindsay and Jeff came to visit! So much love! Nate's parents Grandma Cindy and Papa also came over and made some yummy clam chowder for dinner. Thanks!

Our great friend Teresa and her two kids came to see us. They are visiting from California. They brought along with them a little gift for Spencer. Thank you! We missed you Chad.


Aunt Melissa, Uncle Jeff, Marley and Easton brought us dinner on Saturday. Spencer really wanted steak. I didn't think he would eat anything since he hadn't in almost 5 days but he proved me wrong! That day he had a Peanut Butter Moo'd from Jamba, a piece of pizza, ribeye steak, 3 pieces of garlic bread, a few bites of lasagna and a rootbeer float. AND he kept it all down! Thanks guys for a fun night with good food! (Jeff has mad ribeye grilling skills!)On Saturday morning my grandma Richards and my Uncle Jeff came to say hi.



On Friday after we got home from his Valentine's Day party we had this juicy little package waiting for us! Sara, Danny, Lukey, Jakey and baby Gibson stuffed a box full of fun stuff for the whole family! We miss them Soooooo much. They moved back to California last Fall. They are our bestest friends!

My grandma Richards has this funny looking gnome that she keeps on her windowsill. It is a Scottish superstition that it will keep the bad spirits away. This silly little creature has always been one of Spencer's favorite things at Grandma Greats and she sent it to him this last week with a note that said "to keep the bad bugs away". We love you Grandma!
Last Sunday, after the superbowl was over we were hanging out together as a family and there was a knock at the door. We had some delicious cookies and presents from our friends the McClements waiting for us! We feel so loved!

Madi, one of Spencer's friends took great care of him while we watched the superbowl!
I can't use my microwave! I always but my baked goods in the microwave just to get them out of the way during the day. This is only a part of all of the treats we have found on our doorstep!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to blog. It is so nice to keep updated on Spencer. We sure love him. What great friends and family you have. I am so sorry we aren't down there and can't do much. You are in our prayers always. Please let me know if you need us. YOu are a GREAT mom to stay so strong and brighten up your kids day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I love to read your blog and grow from your strength and love as a mom. You are amazing. We are thinking of you and are keeping all of you in our prayers. Please call me on those hard days and let me know if I can pick anything up for you or help you in any way. I will do anything! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can take credit for the disguise glasses only, the rest was all Jack. And oh yeah! sorry for the opened mini-golf--Jack thought it best to take it for a test drive before we mailed it!

    We love you Spencer

    ReplyDelete