Saturday, February 20, 2010

I had my camera in the car so Nate took a picture from his cell phone! WE ARE HOME! Yay! We have to go back to the Oncology clinic (outpatient) next Thursday and IMC (Intermountain Medical Center) for radiation simulation (prep) on Monday. But we get to sleep in our own beds at least for another 4 weeks as long as his blood counts look good. I will go over all of that information tomorrow! I am exhausted! We had a wonderful homecoming and I will blog about that later too! GOODNIGHT! I am taking a Unisom and Nate is going to take care of the children tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am so glad you guys are home! I need to call you, because I really really really want to bring you dinner, or do something for you and your family. I am at work tonight, buy I will be calling you this week. We are practically neighbors so I want to do something.

    I also want my Spence to meet your Spence. We have been praying for him almost every day (several times a day when you count food prayers). The kids are so funny, when each is saying the prayer, if one hasn't asked heavenly father to bless "Spencer Gooch" the other will whisper it in the other's ear to do it.

    Anyway I am glad you are home and thanks again for all the updates, and I LOVE THE MUSIC you have on here...so uplifting and gives me the "feel goods"

    ReplyDelete