Friday, February 26, 2010

GNO!





What's even better than a typical girls night out? A girls night with MY friends, pedi's/mani's, and CHEESECAKE! We went to Cameo beauty school but it was like a really nice spa. Highly recommend going there! Then we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Although I missed Spence a bunch while I was out, I had such a fun time with Melissa, Melly, Mandii, and Liz. I love you girls! Thank you for making me laugh when I was having a hard day! Mandii, sorry for posting this picture of you but it made my day to see it (and my son has cancer! so sorry I can do what I want!).

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Love that picture of Mandii..she is so cute. "My son has cancer" is the excuse that trumps all!! SO glad you had fun - the cheesecake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo the zipper flower made the blog! Glad you like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I am more than willing to sacrifice my pride for the cause~ Haha, you see I'm not at all as photogenic as you thought!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello... someone that found my blog, emailed me a link to yours and I LOVE it! HA! It's funny to see others taking pictures of cheesecake... sounds like something that I would do! :O)

    We found out that our 8 year old son, Oliver, had a brain tumor two days before Christmas. They gave him 9 - 12 months to live. It's a very aggressive and rare inoperable tumor called DIPG - diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma or pediatric brainstem cancer.

    I hope your son is doing well. He looks like a fun kid! :O)

    Stacy Palmer
    Waterloo Ward, Waterloo, Iowa

    ReplyDelete