Sunday, April 18, 2010

SWEET

Today I am going to do a little blog on complete happiness! My friend Megan, from high school, is about the cutest thing ever. I do not see her much anymore but I have always loved her. She is probably one of the "sweetest", most fun people I have had the pleasure to know. ANYWAY. Megan opened up a gourmet bakery a couple of years ago in Provo, The Sweet Tooth Fairy and has been featured on Rachael Ray and KSL. I do not get down to Provo much and have been so excited for the opening of her new Draper shop, which is 10 minutes away (said in a singing tone!). Belle and I decided to stop in for some cupcakes and now I have a brand new love, Toasted Coconut Cupcakes. I know some of you are think, "naa, not too much a fan of cake" well let me tell you, this is cake reinvented. Never have I tasted a more delightful frosting and a more deliciously moist cake! Wow! Isabelle decided to go with the Double Chocolate Fudge, and we took a Carrot Cupcake for the road (sooooo delicious as well)! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying this ADORABLE bake shop. The Cake bites are also a delectable delight! Thank you Megan for being a wonderfully wonderful person and baking a {very} mean cupcake!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum, yum! Oh how I love the Sweet Tooth Fairy!!! I am so hungry for one right now! :( (I'm in CA)

    Emily
    www.eheizerphotography.com

    ReplyDelete