Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Recognize

There is not a lot to report today. It has been a pretty uneventful day. Nowadays "uneventful" is good! My cousin Hillary has been staying with us for the week and sadly she had to leave today. We had an enjoyable week sitting around doing absolutely nothing, and watching TLC and HGTV. It has been MONTHS that I have even been able to turn on the television during the day! Spencer is doing MUCH better today. He is not so lifeless. He has been talking and walking and has a little color back in his cheeks. This chemo roller coaster is just that! Ups and downs and anxiety, and even some barf! My recognized blessing today is that I get to spend time with my husband watching our shows and cuddling and enjoying eachother's company. I did find out today that an old roommate of mine has lymphoma. I don't know any more than that. I contacted her through texting and am hoping to catch up with her soon. She just recently got married. If you all have any extra room in your prayers please say one for Erin.

3 comments:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing Spencer with the rest of us. I can't wait to come home at night and check to see if you have posted. I tell everyone at work what trooper Spencer is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly my dear! Um, is that our Erin you are talking about? Either way she is in my prayers next to Spencer and your family. I wish I could be there to hug you when you need it but my heart is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the anonymous is Amanda Hansen... not bright.

    ReplyDelete