Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ummm...Yeah....



So I have TOTALLY been a slacker on blogging. I did not realize how much of one I really am until today and I have over 100 pictures that have not been blogged about! Crazy! I am so sorry. I really am working on that all weekend! I have taken a long enough break. I will start with today and then work my way backwards. I feel like this break has been weird. I am so tired all of the time. The last two hospital stays totally kicked my butt and I am trying so hard to recuperate. I got up at 5:25 this morning to go walking with a friend at 5:45. It was a beautiful day. I really did not know how amazing the day is that early. Especially after the nights rain. Things were calm and normal for these moments. I got home, cleaned up the kitchen and then did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the rest of the day. Wonderful Jen of Fauset Photography willingly took pictures for Spencer's baptism announcement. We first went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and then to the Daybreak beach. She was so fabulous and even snapped some pictures of the other kiddos. She truly is amazing. It was a nice day just hanging out with my babies. Afterwards we enjoyed some lime and cherry rickeys from Artic Circle, SYTYCD, and lego Ben 10. I then took some pictures of my sleeping beauties because it was a perfect ending to a slack off, but normal day.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to relax and have a good day with the kiddos! And, GREAT JOB for getting up so early and going walking. I wouldn't be able to do that so early in the morning! Early mornings are not my forte. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great! I actually took all of Moab's photo's at Oquirrh Mountain Temple and the Daybreak beach too. They turned out great, I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete