Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pooper Scooper

Why do I ever plan anything? Seriously. One more day until his chemo admit. I have a bunch of plans for Me, Belle and Gavs this week. Spencer's blood counts came back too low to be admitted tomorrow. We have to wait until next Wednesday. When I first get these results I just want to cry. Nate took time off of work to stay with him and I am thinking, great, I will have to do these last five days. No time with my other babies, no break. I talked to Nate and he made me feel better. He is going to work things out. I love him. I was feeling better until I realized they will be inpatient over 4th of July. Life is just crappy sometimes. You know the saying "when life gives you lemons"? Well I like lemons, I feel like the saying should be "when life gives you dog crap...." I don't know what could it be "then make manure to plant flowers?" Luckily, I have "flowers" in my life. My stepmom, my husband, my wonderful friends. These flowers have done too much for me to even begin to repay. I do have Bunco tonight. That will make me feel better. We also went to the movie theatre two days in a row and his numbers are low. Another reason to be worried. We went earlier enough that there weren't too many people there and I made him wash his hands a ton. SO, please pray that he doesn't get sick from being in public, and a pooper scooper for all of the dog crap!

1 comment:

  1. Make me laugh about the dog poop. There is nothing worse than dog poop in the tread of your shoe. ENjoy your lemons and flowers of life!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete