Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Blessings

I am lacking on blogging, I know. Its been a crazy week, in a fun way and I have been trying to spend less time on my computer, as per my Nate's request. I just wanted to reflect on my gratitude for a moment. Remember you were supposed to remind me to be thankful everyday for something, anything?! I am thankful for life long friendships AND family. I know I have been thankful for these things before but come on when you have the friends and family I do, it's hard not to show gratitude. When I think about who my closest friends are, my list just doesn't stop. I am soooooo blessed with really close friends. I am thankful for my bestest high school friends, who give me support and love even long distance and who know me completely. There is nothing these girls do not know about me. I am thankful for my "new" best friends, post high school, post college, post children, and even post diagnosis. It is so great to have these woman in my life. I am so thankful for my Dad and his family. My dad and I have been through many ups and downs in our relationship throughout the years as we both had some growing up and maturing to do but have come to love eachother in spite of these. I am thankful for my stepmom who is quite literally an angel, a savior, even, in my life. She loves my kids so much and never hesitates to help our family out. I love my siblings and my step siblings. I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful that we were able to go on a fun date tonight, and even hold hands, it's been a long time. I sincerely hope that these people in my life, all of the people in my life know that I do not take any of our relationships for granted and am so blessed to have you here with me.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Holly! I am so glad I get to say I have an older sister.. and that its you! I know my moms amazing huh?! Give her a hug for me.. and everyone else too:) I miss everyone so much!

    ReplyDelete