Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Love....

I love so many things, but at this moment a few come straight to my mind. I love Gavin's gap tooth smile. I love boot camp. I love picking out Isabelle's outfits. I love snuggling with my babies. There really is nothing better. I love sitting with Belle while she draws. I love home schooling Spencer. I love Indian Food. I love that all of Gavin's animal noises sound like a dog, which does not sound like a dog. I love reading Percy Jackson to my kids. I love that Spencer is on the 4th book in the series he is reading. I love to organize and throw things away. I love that Isabelle says "literally" all of the time. I love fitting into smaller jeans. I love making Nate happy by making him breakfast before work and lunch to take to work. I love White Chocolate Macadamia Luna Bars. I love strength training. I love reading the scriptures. I love it that Gavin says "deet deet" for binkie and blanket. I love it when Spencer has a normal temperature. I love Jack Johnson. I love it when Nate comes home. I love Autumn. I love refinishing furniture. I love to read. I love Thai food. I LOVE Scentsy. I love Jen Fauset Photography. I love my family. I love my husband. And did I mention, I LOVE snuggling! These are just a few of my favorite things!

1 comment:

  1. Holly, I am a friend of Kyrstens (however I think I write that every time) anyway I sell scentsy and if you have a sells person that is great if not I would love love love to be yours and also if you do I would like to send you a little scentsy love! will you send me your address and what smells you like so I can get that to you?
    Thanks!
    Kara
    kkresser85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete