Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I NEED You!

I need your faith. On Thursday Spencer is having a big evaluation. It has been five months since the last one and the next one is his last day of treatment, hopefully. I am really putting myself out there by telling you that I am really hoping for a miracle. I don't know if I singly have the faith to make this happen. That is why I need the faith of all of you, our friends and family. Tomorrow we are going to have a fast. If you are not religious and do not believe in fasting, then please share all of the positive energy you have for our family tomorrow. We should have results soon after the scans and I am soooo hoping that there really is not much to see. We would love to be done with this mess as soon as we possibly can and I do not know how much more energy we have to spend if we have to continue treatment. We are so thankful for all of you and the prayers and faith you send and use for our family.

7 comments:

  1. Nothing but positive will be coming from me.
    Everything will be looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our next door neightbor just experienced a cancer miracle. We are praying for another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOTS and LOTS of love and prayers coming your way :) Good Luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying, and fasting for you Spence and pray everything will look tomorrow! Love from Holladay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you! What a great example you are! I wish there were so many more things I could do for you guys! I think everyone feels the same! We are praying for you!!!! Haley still each night, without being prompted, blesses Spence to get rid of his tumor. I believe in in her faith! So maybe a miracle is in store. Be strong and continue your valiant fight!!! What a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly,
    I came across your blog a while ago and having been praying for Spencer and your family for some time. Kicking it up a notch today and praying that he gets an early Christmas miracle.
    Megan (Moran)...from high school. :)

    ReplyDelete