Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grateful

There are many things to be thankful for. Today I will list a few of the most important. I am thankful for our health. I am thankful for our health insurance. I am thankful for modern medicine. I am thankful for faith. I am thankful for my beautiful family. I am thankful for all of you. I am thankful to live in a country where there is freedom of religion. I am thankful for wonderful nurses and doctors. I am thankful for our garage and our warm coats, gloves and hats. I am thankful for my sight, that I am able to see my beautiful family and the beautiful snow covered mountains around me and the beautiful ocean when I get to go home. I feel most grateful this year for all that my Heavenly Father has given me, and I am thankful for the trials that have helped me recognize all that I truly have. Thank you for being a part of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a blog, but I just wanted to say this: your son is going to grow up to be one seriously beautiful, strong man with one seriously lucky wife! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im thankful for my family in utah and a big sister! :)

    ReplyDelete