Monday, August 9, 2010

Skip A Beat

I know I posted a picture like this at the end of June but these "before/after" pictures make my heart skip a beat, for a couple of different reasons. First of all, it makes me happier than words can describe, to see these awesome improvements in my baby's face. Second, I just rewind to the beginning and think about the anxiety. I think to myself, what if we didn't catch it in time. The before pictures show me how bad it really was. When you are living in the moment and trying to survive sometimes you don't realize the potential danger you were working with. How happy I am to have so many people praying for us and how wonderful that the Lord answers prayers! Does he not look so good right now! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. He looks so amazing! I'm so happy that he's doing better. I, too, am very glad that we're all past that initial-shock phase! That was horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great! So good to see the improvement!

    ReplyDelete