Monday, March 21, 2011

The Price is Right!

Our beloved Price family!
Cutest cousins! (Spence was in the hospital)
Me and Belle and delicious little Rigsy Bigs!


One of the best parts of having a "split" family is more family! When my dad got remarried 6 years ago I was the lucky winner of 3 extra sisters and 2 more brothers and now two beautiful nephews, oh and two awesome brothers in law. I still fall as the oldest between both of our families. I think it took a little while to get accustomed to having a "new" family especially that I was older and had kids of my own, but now I just absolutely love it. Casy, Lindsay, Logan, Raynee, and Arza and definitely my awesome little brothers and sisters and I love each of them unconditionally. It is always the dream of a little girl to have a sister to play with. I was lucky enough to have 2 biological sister but they are 7 and 12 years younger than I am . Brittany and I are now old enough to be friends, but our lives are different. CASY is my little sis who is old enough to be my peer. She is married and has two ADORABLE little boys and she is my shopping buddy. The unfortunate part of it all is that she lives in FREAKING ALASKA! She is much too far away for my liking and we miss her terribly until we are able to see her again. This year we are so lucky to have some regular visits from their family. They were here in October and will be here at the end of this week! Gavin thought that his cousin Morgan was the coolest guy ever and talks about him almost everyday and deliciously chubby Rigs makes us hungry for kisses! We are soooo excited to have the Price family come and visit and I wish that we could kidnap them and keep them here with us! Then maybe life would be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment